Intense, low-impact home cardio workout
- Designed for beginners and intermediates
- Low impact exercise, safe to use in rehabilitation (knee and hip injuries)
- Offers great cardio, strength and HIIT training programs
- Focuses on legs and core, full body workout possible with additional equipment (e.g. weighted ski poles)
- Portable machine, suitable for indoor and home use
- Resistance is fully adjustable, offering 6 intensity levels.
- Training videos available
- Free shipping within EU (See Shipping Policy)
Basic Ski Simulator is a great way to strengthen your muscles and improve your cardio capacity before a ski season! This will make it possible for you to enjoy the slopes for hours on end without getting tired. In addition to that, exercising on Basic Ski Simulator will help you develop balance, coordination, and agility. All that while having fun!
This machine is specifically designed for beginners and intermediate sport enthusiasts, who are just starting their ski fitness journey and would like to get in shape. It is also a great injury rehabilitation tool, as well as cross-training machine anyone who participates in high-impact sports and would like to give their joints a chance to rest. Proper strength, technique and balance will also significantly decrease the likelihood of injuries.
Exercising on Basic Ski Simulator will primarily target the same muscles that are also used while skiing, namely the core (abs & back), upper and lower leg muscles and feet. With the use of additional equipment, such as weighted poles, a full-body workout can be achieved, burning upwards of 1000kcal/h.
Forms of ski fitness training with Basic Ski Simulator
The primary goal of cardio training is to develop maximum functional capacity and decrease the percentage of body fat.
Development of power can be achieved with the proper exercise selection. Addition of elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition, while burning huge amounts of fat.