The ultimate ski fitness machine for advanced and professional skiers
- Designed for advanced and professional skiers
- Helps with ski fitness, balance and agility
- Features tilted rotating frame, which simulates carving ski turn perfectly
- ST Control computer provides technical and performance analysis of your trainings
- Focus on leg, core, arms and shoulder strength, while providing joint stability and mobility
- Low impact cardio exercise, safe to use in joint rehabilitation
- Offers 6 intensity levels and two training modes (slalom and giant slalom)
- Suitable for indoor and home use
Professional Ski Simulator was designed for advanced and professional skiers to support them in their goal to become truly exceptional athletes. The training works on the principle of weight transfer, balance and agility, which builds strength through the lateral motion. This allows a very efficient low impact cardio exercise while burning upwards of 1000 calories per hour.
The machine features a tilted rotating frame, which follows your movement, achieving the closest ski simulation available on a machine. This helps improving skiing technique as well as correcting body posture.
Professional Ski Simulator enables the development of many motor and functional abilities, while providing joint stability and mobility. The biggest focus is on development of leg strength (repetitive, explosive, and plyometric), static and repetitive strength of core, arms, and shoulders. Additionally, coordination, dynamic balance and agility are addressed.
This machine is equipped with ST Control computer which provides critical information about your training. It uses angle and position sensors to provide wholesome feedback on your technique and motion parameters. It also enables two training modes: slalom and giant slalom. Overall ski performance and training analysis is also provided.
Correct movement and posture is critical to achieve great results and avoid injuries. Focusing on your technique with the help of Professional Ski Simulator will enable you to
The primary goal of cardio training is to develop maximum functional capacity and decrease the percentage of body fat.
Development of power can be achieved with the proper exercise selection. Addition of elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition, while burning huge amounts of fat.