REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL AND TAKE YOUR SKIING PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
PRO SKI Sensor is connected with your mobile app, which enables you a simple and easy analysis of your technique, while you are on the go! The sensor can help you both in indoor ski technique exercises and outdoors on the ski slopes. Improve your skiing technique through advanced metrics so you can make sure both skis reach the same edge angle and ride without convergences or divergences in your tips.
PRO SKI Sensor is able to detect:
- Divergences and/or convergences on our skis
- Differences in cantilever angles between the two skies
- Distribution of the pressure on the skis
Two modes available:
- INDOOR: Improve your skiing technique and its effect on the ski edges with a PRO SKI Simulator.
- OUTDOOR: Analysing and improving your turns on any slope, any snow quality and any ski level. It has an audio guide to correct each turn in real time.
- Works on any PRO SKI Simulator (indoor) or out on the ski slope (outdoor)
- Fits to any type of boot and is easy to install
- Appropriate for all conditions (slope, snow type, weather) and ski levels
- Features an easy to use mobile app
- Real time audio feedback to your technique
- Free shipping within EU (See Shipping Policy)
The PRO SKI Sensor is a great way to improve your skiing technique no matter your skill level. It was designed with professional skiers in mind, but it is easy and simple to use, which is why it became very popular also with recreational skiers and beginners. It will help you analyze your skiing technique in real time with a live feedback guide and will enable post-ski analysis on your smart-phone while you are on the go! Making sure that your skis are positioned correctly and that the pressure is distributed optimally is going to decrease likelihood of injury, improve your performance and above all – make skiing more enjoyable.