Intense, low-impact cardio workout for children
- Designed for children up to 145 cm, but suitable also for low-intensity aerobic exercises for adults
- A very useful product for obtaining fitness, coordination and balance
- Exceptional use of group exercise. Recommended for institutions that deal with the physical education of children and youth
- Offers great cardio, strength and HIIT training programs
- Focuses on legs and core, full-body workout possible with additional equipment (e.g. weighted ski poles)
- Portable machine, suitable for indoor and home use
- Resistance is fully adjustable, offering 6 intensity levels
Basic Mini Ski Simulator machines are designed primarily for children up to 145 cm, but suitable also for low-intensity aerobic exercises for adults. It’s a very useful product for obtaining fitness, coordination and balance. Exceptional use of group exercise. Recommended for institutions that deal with the physical education of children and youth. A great way to strengthening muscles, improve cardio capacity and bend the whole body – very important for kids. Basic Mini Ski Simulator will help you develop balance, coordination, and agility. It also helps children to learn how to ski. All that while having fun!
Exercising on Basic Mini Ski Simulator will primarily target the same muscles that are also used while skiing, namely the core (abs & back), upper and lower leg muscles and feet. With the use of additional equipment, such as weighted poles, a full-body workout can be achieved.
Forms of ski fitness training with Basic Mini Ski Simulator
The primary goal of cardio training is for the child to bend the whole body and activate all body muscles.
The addition of an elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition.